1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant convert torrent game to xbox 360 format in utorrent plus

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by megajra81, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megajra81

megajra81 Member

Hi ive got a problem i have find out that i can play torrent games on xbox from usb by utorrent plus.So ive downloaded program utorrent plus and torrent with game i want to run (torrent is .iso as i was told that they have to be .iso to be puted on usb in utorrent plus)i have added usb in program thing is that when im trying to put game onto xbox 360 format on my usb nothing happens message says copyin queued but nothing happens ive only one torrent with game in queue and dont know what to do can anyone have symilar problem and know how to solve it? ive asked for solucione on utorrent site but was ignored as they dont give specific solutions and to look for faq and help but theres nothing there to solve it they just showing how to put torrent into usb as i am doing but program doesnt converting file into xbox format and not puting into usb all the time same message copying queued and nothing please help.

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Piracy is not tolerated on this site this thread will be close shortly

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to possible piracy issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.