1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant copy Fight Night 2?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Lukester, Mar 17, 2005.

1. Lukester

Lukester Member

Im trying to copy with decrypter and alcohol but it just wont save the iso. files...keep getting errors. anyone else having this problem?

2. Datalife

Datalife Regular member

Maybe the original disc is dirty? Sometimes a tiny smudge affects the way your dvd writer reads the media.Try to clean the disc and try reading it again.

3. Lukester

Lukester Member

Its brand new...so it is possible to copy. WEIRD? Ive tried all 4 of my drives...still gets errors halfway through

Last edited: Mar 17, 2005
  4. ccwdude

ccwdude Member

What kind of errors are you getting?. I copied it perfectly on my first try.

5. hatebreed

hatebreed Guest

i think your filesystem is FAT32 and the ISO that you are copying is above 4GB.. FAt32 doesnt allow any files dat will exceed 4GB...i think you should convert your filesystem first to NTFS....well i am not sure tho if thats the problem...tell us first whats the error...if its something that you are already in 98 to 99% and suddenly you get an error then maybe you have a FAT32 filesystem...