1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant copy from hard drive

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by hazzzy68, Jun 19, 2004.

1. hazzzy68

hazzzy68 Guest

got movies i want to copy on to dvd but all i get is no codecs or file format incorrect or bin files i just dont have a clue and wish someone could help me step by step (bit of a der der brain). no problem downloading just copying them to dvd disc. plz someone help.

2. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

means piracy and it isn't really tolerated here.

Oh,also, no movie ripper/editor outputs in .bin/.cue or .rar file afaik which means you didnt rip it yourself which is piracy as well

3. hazzzy68

hazzzy68 Guest

piracy from a cam cord of home vids dont think so clever clogs

4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

If these are home videos and you're dealing with bin/cue files, you need to extract them with a program like winrar, then you can use nerovision express 2 to copy to dvd. With nve2 you can also create a working menu for your dvd.

5. hazzzy68

hazzzy68 Guest

done that came back with wrong format not to worry i will sort it one way or other. cheers anyway buddy

6. bigorange

bigorange Active member

just a thought: make sure you open the "cue" file or it will come back wrong format. Also make sure you select "disc at once" if you use the wizard in nero or it will burn the image wrong.

7. deadcat

deadcat Regular member

hazzzy68, for my own future reference, could you please tell me what movie encoder or such you used to get a .bin/.cue file???

even a cam corders video editing software that outputs as bin/cue files???

8. hazzzy68

hazzzy68 Guest

yes it came with cam corder mr. photo 3 imagefolio. have not got a clue what im doing been here for weeks.