1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't create menu with Nero

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by vcdfreak, Jun 20, 2002.

1. vcdfreak

vcdfreak Member

Hi everyone I have Nero version 5.5.7.2 and I tried to make a VCD with a menu for the first time. I saw that Nero is giving you this possibility, so I tried this out. Exactly everything went very well (I could import pictures, change fonts etc.etc.). In the list with the mpg's you want to put on your vcd, there now was an extra file called Menu Page, on top of the list. But the problem is, I succesfully created the vcd; but there's no menu! Even when I wrote it, during the writing-procedure, the Menu Page-file just got ignored! I tried to switch the pause from 'infinite' to '5 sec.', and then it worked, the file wasn't ignored anymore. But of course, I don't really want a menu that's on screen just temporarily. So my question is: how can I succesfully burn a vcd WITH a menu with Nero? Thanks:D

2. skins38

skins38 Member

I was having trouble making menu's with Nero 5.5.1, I upgraded to 5.5.8 and it's sweet as pie....

just goto their website and download the upgrade.

3. vcdfreak

vcdfreak Member

He thanks! It works!
    Maybe I can catch up with you again here on this forum,
    Later and thanks again!