1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't decided... lt3.0 or x360key???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sssilver, Feb 14, 2012.

1. sssilver

sssilver Regular member

i am still on LT 1.0.
    obviously i haven't been on xbox live for like 2 years.
    now i want to update and play on xbox live.
    should i go with lt3.0 or x360key?
    i am leaning towards x360key because i don't have to burn discs... but how safe is it on xbox live?
    i know every mod is not live safe including flashing but realistically speaking, how safe is it?
    because i heard people are playing fine on live with x360key... and they came out quite a while ago (i think more than 6 months) and people are not getting banned yet?

2. palwill

palwill Regular member

if people were getting banned with the x360key you would definitely hear about it. if you want ease of installation, go with the x360key, if you want it to be cheap, go with lt 3.0. you said you didnt want to have to burn discs, therefore you should just go with the x360key. depending on what discs you buy it will probably be cheaper in the long run to get the x360key.

3. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

no one has gotten banned on the xkey. The xkey team is way faster on getting you updates for dash changes and you can boot all your games from an external hard drive. There is a custom menu you can boot games from your ipad, phone or any device that attaches to your local lan via wifi. worth every penny

4. keeks750

keeks750 Regular member

You cant play xbl games right? That is jtag only?