1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant decrypt the movie 'fracture'

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by topatop, Aug 3, 2007.

1. topatop

topatop Member

hi guys,need some help here,i am trying to rip the movie 'fracture',but i have been unsuccessful,i tried using dvdfab hd 3.1.5.0,but i keep getting error messages,could anyone give me a solution to this problem,any advice would be greatly appreciated,thanks

2. vtowner

vtowner Regular member

Well you could try to use RipIt4Me, or if that doesn't work, then tell us what kind of error messages you are getting.

3. res2cue

res2cue Guest

the movie isn't released until Tuesday August 14th. Wait for an update. This is the problem with trying to rip movies before they are released, if you find a new protection the software providers haven't had a chance to deal with it yet.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2007
  4. newcomer

newcomer Member

Any luck with this movie? I am having problems as well. Seems like Sony is getting better at protecting the DVD's. Tried ripit4me, DVD Fab, DVD Shrink with AnyDVD. Problems comes up with DVD Devryptor. Any Advise?

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Nothing special on the Region 2 variety of this (excellent) movie. Used DVDFab 3.1.5.0 to do movie only, didn't need to use DVD Shrink or anything else as this movie was small enough to fit on a DVD-5

DVDFab HD Decrypter (free version) can be found here -
    http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm and is updated very frequently so make sure to check there if you have further problems

Last edited: Sep 11, 2007
  6. bryce485

bryce485 Member

Hey, I just ripped this movie. I was having the same issue with DVD Shrink. I used the AnyDVD and CloneDVD, no problem, 28 minutes and it was burned and ready to watch. You may want to try it.
    I hope that works for you

7. gabelewis

gabelewis Member

Hey I am new to this whole thing but I used DVD shrink and it worked absolutly fine. I recorded it with imgburn and everything came out fine. I dont know if I got lucky or what but thts what i have use on all 3 dvds I have done to this point. Good luck