1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant Download DVDShrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by smg, May 1, 2003.

1. smg

smg Regular member

I cant get a complete download. It says Download complete when I download it into MyComputer. From there I Saved it to Program Files, because it didn't work either when I saved it to My Documents. Anyway. When I when to Program Files and tried to open DVDShrink, the file completely dissappeared from the Program Files (and from my pc altogether) and I got this error message quote " THE DOWNLOAD CANNOT CONTINUE. ERROR parsing voucher." I have Adobe Acrobat 5.1 on my pc. I used to have Adobe Download Manager which I used to before (but it didnt seem to help either. Can someone help me with this. Thanks to all who may dare venture into this mess.

2. MikeBUK

MikeBUK Guest

Try downloading it as a zip file which it is supposed to download as - then open the zip, move the exe file to desktop and open. This is how I got it without loosing it. It does not appear on my programme list but who cares it works.

3. smg

smg Regular member

Thanks Mike. I think I have it downloaded as a zip (like you said it would). I will open it up tomorrow. I cant download Ifoedit at all. I mean it downloads, but when I try to open it I get the message " The download cannot continue. Error parsing voucher." Whatever that all means.After that it said my download manage did not had/support "referrer". I am totally lost. I have Adobe 5.1 and Adobe Download Manager. And Download Accelerator Plus which is my main download manager. But I don't know how to get Ifoedit to install. Thanks for your help with the DVDShrink.