1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't even get past the analysis...Please help. New to DVDShrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Jabberwok, May 20, 2007.

1. Jabberwok

Jabberwok Member

I just downloaded the program, as I have friends who have it. So far, they haven't had to use any other programs with it, and since I downloaded it, I tried burning Alpha Dog. It only makes it between 19-20% of the analysis. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I ran it through a checker and it says the disc is not copyrighted.

Anyone?

2. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

try using snydvd behind dvd shrink that should work . or use the anydvd ripping ripping the file to you're HD then transcode with dvd shrink then burn. heres a helpful guide

http://webpages.charter.net/bacitup/

3. vdojunkie

vdojunkie Member

try ripit4me that should work. but make sure you have dvdshrink & dvddecrypter installed b4 using ripit4me. it worked 4 me

4. ayarip

ayarip Guest

i tryed to use ripit4me with dvddecrypter, shrink, vts and i could not make the iso portion with out my computer turning black (crashed) this has happened with apocolyptic, cars , london i even used dvdfab hd the new one freebi.i have a athlon 900 with 256k mem 40 gig hd i was doing fine with the others movies but i have crashed maybe 9 times during the encoding portion does any know what could be the problem 5-26-07. i closed down avg after start up so it wouldn't get in the way. i also paused it a few times and that worked for about two. but now even if i pause it crashes after i press resume ?