1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Find Anywhere!!! Please Please Help! I'm Begging...

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by FreeGamer, Apr 13, 2005.

1. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok I went to ps2nfo.com and downloaded the dvdrick patch for pandora tomorrow and I'm trying it but it will not work! I'm using SM 3.3 does anyone know where I can get a .ppf patch for it?? Thanks

2. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

3. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Ok I got it to patch but did it patch it to my first image I created of Pandora Tomorrow?? Or is it supposed to create a new image?? Cuz it only created a new file but it is only 93 mb...Is this suppose to be the game?? I already burnt the old one on a disc cuz I thoguht it just patched that and it did not work...HELP PLEASE

4. RemyK313

RemyK313 Regular member

When the DVDRick NTSC patch is done, it will create a second iso named "DRK-SC2.ISO" it's close to 1.5GB in size.

Are you using the DVDRick patch? If so, are you using the right one? There is one for PAL and one for NTSC.

The patch automatically rebuilds the ISO and everything, all you need to do is run the appropriate patch on a correctly extracted ISO. If you're trying to do this on a downloaded copy of the game, it may not work.

I used the USA fix on an original image rip and it worked perfectly for me.

5. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

I'm trying this from a original game...I did use the DVDRICK patch and it did make another file called whatever you told me it was! But on my computer it says it is only 93mb...i tried over and over still comes out to be 93mb

6. steimy

steimy Active member

why are you needing to patch Pandora Tomorrow? I made a backup and it worked just fine?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2005
  7. FreeGamer

FreeGamer Guest

Cuz it says please load a ps2 game when i do!!! and i am using swap magic 3.3..i got chaos theory to work without a patch but not pandora tomorrow