1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't find drives

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by uni5, Jun 17, 2007.

1. uni5

uni5 Guest

I have 2 Pioneer DVD-RW DVR111D drives on my computer. They both seem to work and are in the device manager as okay, but when I Start Primo Prassi it says that "no compatable drives found on this computer" and I even use rescan buses but get the same message. They did work on Prassi before. Please help me!!!
    Rich Hoke

2. 300bowler

300bowler Regular member

try reinstalling that program

or try IMGburn(free) one of the best burning programs ever.

3. tripplite

tripplite Guest

alright go back into the device manager and update the drives, you can also do a system restore point, find the closest date to when you had the problem, if you have installed any new burning software it may be inter fearing with the drives, so uninstall it and see if that helps

4. uni5

uni5 Guest

Okay, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, Same problem, didn't help. I also have it installed on my wifes computer, it gets the same message, but when opened, it shows the two drives.

5. tripplite

tripplite Guest

Prassi- may not support drives?

6. tripplite

tripplite Guest

if you go to the companies website that made the drivers they'll have there own special drivers, download them, sometime they come with software that does repairs/diagnosis on the drives