1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Find DVD Architect

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by dividave, Jan 3, 2004.

1. dividave

dividave Member

I was searching the web for answers to questions I had about vegas video, and I found a post on this message board where a person had the same exact problem as I did. He needed a activation code for vegas video 4.0 in order to convert projects into mpeg2 form. In response to this person another said to use DVD Architect to convert the project. I looked on kazaa, Imesh, and i searched the web, but I can't find where to download this program. Can anyone help me.

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Well you could start by reading the rules.

3. dividave

dividave Member

I figured since this was already a past thread and nobody said anything than, it was a free program and not considered piracy.

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

The Software isn"t free..It actually costs close to $900..And you do need DVD architect installed to add Mpeg2 support to vegas 4...You can download the Demo of this Program at the sony web site but any Talk of asking were to get Pirated versions or serial numbers is Prohibited by Law.....