1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant find Program!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Escudo, Dec 25, 2003.

1. Escudo

Escudo Guest

Hello,

I have been now searching the net to download/buy a program that can backup all of my DVD collections, the File Format is CDFS i want it to go from DVD to DVD (i got a dvd burner and dvd disks) all i need is a program that can burn/open/copy the CDFS format, any help would be VERRY Helpful.

Thanks for your time

2. Escudo

Escudo Guest

btw i have XP Pro so any linux programs will be useless :(

3. Escudo

Escudo Guest

CDFS format guys, need help !

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

What is the CDFS Format??? I have been a video editor for the Past 8 years and and Backing Up DVD"s for over 2 and Never Have I heard of this format...Can you explain what this Format is..Is it a Writeing format and Video Format ,What???
    If you Just want to Backup DVD"s then there is Nothing in DVD Backup that has anything to do with CDFS , and there are many Tools that will back up DVD"s But you can not Copy Disk to Disk when working with DVD"s Because Retail DVD"s Hold Twice the space as Burnt DVD"s so Most retail DVD"s will Not fit on a DVD-R....Cheers

5. Escudo

Escudo Guest

I want to backup all my PS2 games for my PS2, 2 of my orginals have been scractched and dont work so my dad suggested to back them up and play the backed up copys on the PS2, when we put one of the orginals in the PC to check what type of file it is it said CDFS, do you know what this means at all ? with other DVDs etc it has other formats

6. Minion

Minion Senior member

This is Totally different from Backing up DVD Movies and this Page only deals with that...There are sites on the net that will explain how to back up PS2 Games but these Backups will not work in your PS2 unless you have a Mod Chip installed on your PS2..There is a PS2 Section on this Forum that might help you, go there...Cheers

7. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

CD-Filesystem (i.e., think FAT32, NTFS but for CDs)

Escudo: you are soooooooooooooooo in the wrong room hehe this is better off in either the CDR threads or down in PS2 territory (prolly better off there). *MoVeD*

8. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

NEVER i mean NEVER pay attetion to whats your OS says about file systems in cd's and dvd's.... it's usualy not right or incorrect....

heres exsample.....

lets say we both have the same game and we try to copy it.... i use nero... and you use alchol 120%... now my xp will tell my the file sys used in the game is INCDFS... while yours will say CDFS.... now they both right but also they both wrong... see my point?.... it all depends on what program is installed aswell.... while installing nero you also install this thing called INCD... so this messes the xp sys file with reading disks.... nothing to worry anyway..... but in most cases xp gets it wrong.... so if i was you i would get me nero6 and copy the game... thats is all....

9. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

INCDFS and CDFS are both CDFS. The "IN" just designates, for computers that can read that information (and be able to do packetburning), that the disc was made via packetburning as opposed to a burning application. If you take those same two discs to an older machine (that doesnt support packet burning) they will read CDFS.