1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't finish installing flip top on v4 ps2..........

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Razon, Feb 20, 2005.

1. Razon

Razon Member

Ok well i managed to do everything and when i tried to put the new lid on which i put it on and took it off over 20 times trying to figure out why the one almost near the corner wouldn't go in... and it looks like theres not enough room just barely.... and yes i ordered the right ver top... so should i cut the area off of the eject button that stopping it from going on or what?!?!
    just ask if you need pics...

Last edited: Feb 20, 2005
  2. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

I had a problem with a little slit by the fan that wasn't precut. I just cut it myself. if it's not too serious just cut it carefully and you should be fine. actually just post the pics so we can see it. just in case you did something wrong.

3. Razon

Razon Member

nah its fine now... i used a match and a knife to cut it... but do to alot of the pressure from doing it without the match the reset and eject buttons were about to snap so i left it at done but there was some extra on it and my buttons are a little pushed in because of it and can get annoying but i'm not gonna mess with it, its fine.

4. gulliver

gulliver Regular member

cool, as long as it works:)