1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant get 0078fk in mode B - PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by newbie234, Dec 11, 2007.

1. newbie234

newbie234 Regular member

hi,

i just got the PCI sata card:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=360002409977&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=023

i put it in, installed the driver from CD when prompted

and i cant get my drive in mode B. its classed as a PCI RAID CONTROLLER in my system hardware, are tehre any settings or anytihng i need to do to gewt this to pick up the drive? ive heard sometihng about RAID and that i should disable it but how?

thanks

2. newbie234

newbie234 Regular member

WOOO - managed to get it to work...of course its only 1.2 at the moment which is a bit annoying but i couldnt wait for the 1.4 to come out for 0078's when i ahd all the stuff here wiating :)

i havnt tried a backup yet as i dont have any/ cant make any til i get my SATA and apower cable for my kreon flashed drive.

but it worked playing my original games so it should be ok for now :D

how do i flash it back to the original before i flash to 1.4 when it comes out?

thanks

3. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

congrats.

to flash back, read the tutorial that comes with the toolbox on how to "restore" to the original firmware. it gives a step by step. very easy to follow.

4. newbie234

newbie234 Regular member

hi,

ok thanks. is there any way to burn a 'test' iso onot a dvd-r and play? would that work?

im getting 10 verbatims from the states for cheaper than they are i the Uk so il have to wait a while for them and then im waiting for my SATA cable/power adpater for my kreon drive.

thanks

5. tyler1993

tyler1993 Regular member

you can't burn 360 games on dvd-r. however, maybe you can try to burn an original xbox (non-360) game and see if that works. not sure. i've never tried that before. otherwise, you'll have to wait.