1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get any channels on starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Popejp, Jan 31, 2007.

1. Popejp

Popejp Member

I with NTL have the basic package brought starview box yesterday select English then selected NTL then auto scanned and went on to scan and kept saying failed, looked in the manual that you get with starview and looked at the troubleshoot the only thing i could think of was maybe bad line and yet when i put my ntl box back I get a nice clear picture ??? ANYONE ABLE TO HELP many thanks in advance!!!!

2. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

did the box come with software loaded

3. Popejp

Popejp Member

Yeah its got the 16 th august 06 software loaded the 257eE one if so how often do you have to load updated software every week??? cheers Leekop for your reply its appreciated

many thanks Popejp

4. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

this is the latest working softwrae you need that came out friday
    STAR VIEW_26012007_257eE_api

5. Popejp

Popejp Member

Thank you very much will try tonight and will let you know the outcomke tomorrow cheers mate hope it work and many thanks

PopeJp

thanks for your time LEEKOP

6. Popejp

Popejp Member

Loaded the software okay no problems but still saying failed in auto scan i'm sure the guy who did the laminate floor slighty cut the coax cable from outside ntl box to ntl reciever box coz i remember my girlfriend telling me he slightly cut the cable so gonna relay a new cable tonight and see what happens wish me luck think i could do with some xxxx

7. eurovox

eurovox Guest

Hi, I found the wholesaller selling Starview and with new software at very good price. http://www.i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2007