1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant get around RCE protection

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by CroZ24, Apr 13, 2007.

1. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Why, especially if it was working the way it was supposed to? DEP is checked for DVDFab by default in XP, SP2. DEP will monitor, but if nothing malicious happens, it's not going to effect the system. There's nothing special about DVDFab HD Decrypter, other than the job it does with protected files. If I'm worried about a program, I simply let my firewall block it and let the AV ware deal with it when/if it tries to alter the system. If it tries to effect the system in a detrimental fashion, then I delete. My internet security works better than relying on DEP.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

Are you sure the problem is RCE protection? This is an interactive DVD, not just a video. Video copying software is usually looking for a fixed format. A video, has a Video_TS folder with IFO, BUP, and VOB files. Does your video have types other than these? The DVD being interactive, I suspect there may be. Pressing DVDs allows more freedom of what's placed on a DVD than the burning process. What happens with DVDFab Decrypter when ripping if you click Ignore All when you get the error warning?

3. rbrock

rbrock Regular member

Try this put the disc in but don't install explore the disc copy all files and folders as they are on disc you know copy and drop all in a folder on your desktop then go to your burn program (nero or whatever) open the folder with the files and burn as data