1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Get CD Loader To Work- Please Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by moc02, Jun 8, 2003.

1. moc02

moc02 Guest

I've got the swap magic v2 PAl discs and a v3 PAL PS2. I can get the swap magic discs to work with most games but want splinter cell to work.
    I have 2 copies of CD loader one is for www.ps2collector.co.uk and one is from www.tidusx.cjb.net
    I have alcohol 120% and Clone CD and PrimoDVD. If anyone has downloaded from these sites and got a successful copy of CD Loader to work usinf one of these programs could they please tell me exactly what they did.

I've now wasted 4 discs and am feeling kind stupid. I would be thankful for any help.

2. stattousm

stattousm Member

Splinter Cell doesn't boot with Swap Magic. You need Action Replay or Game Shark.

3. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

moc02,
    rumor has it that the cdloader won't work with v7 PS2's...which I'll be willing to bet is what you have. ;)

4. moc02

moc02 Guest

I have a version 3 PS2 so CD loader should work. Its just I get the red outline every time I try to get it to work after using the swap magic discs.

You can get a splinter cell back up to work on your PS2 if you use swap magic with the CD loader program.

If anyone has got a successful copy of CD loader to work could you please tell me where you downloaded it from and what program and settings you used to write the CD loader to a CD. Please!!

5. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

So, a backup version of splinter cell will work with a fliptop case and gameshark?!

6. stattousm

stattousm Member

As long as it's a DVD backup and not a CD-Rip then yes, it will work.

7. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

So, why are all these people desperately searching for cdloader? I'm confused now.