1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get FIFA 2008 to work.

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by sanjkesh, Oct 3, 2007.

1. sanjkesh

sanjkesh Member

Hey ,

I had downloaded 3 differerent versions of FIFA_08_PAL_Wii_Wierd from three different sites....but when i had extracted the .rar file and tried checking the iso with PowerIso....it says that the iso is corrupt...or damaged...the simiar problem happened with carnival games a couple of months ago....is there any reason why this happens...i have the latest version of winrar its just that the isos it extracts seem to be corrupt....can anyone advice me n what to do ??? thanks

2. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

dont check the bloody iso just burn it - have u tried this or are u too tight to waste a disc?

it will say its corrupt coz it wont understand the isos structure as it is for a wii game

if not - play the original

3. sanjkesh

sanjkesh Member

hey buddy....thanks for theinput...the thing is i downloaded

1. Carnival games
    2. FIFA 08
    3.NBA 08....

and with all three the same problem happened....when i burn it nothing gets burnt onto the discs...and the iso wont open....this was quite contrdictory to what happened b i culd open the isos of all the games i dwnlded and when id burn em they be fine...i have an NTFS file system...u think its a virus with my computer or something ??

4. Thinone

Thinone Regular member

u do own the originals of these dont u?

piracy is not allowed on here