1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get iPod out of recovery mode (and some questions/concerns)

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by nyk0n, Jul 23, 2010.

1. RastaDave

RastaDave Regular member

Usually after jailbreaking , cydia installer app will be there . You need to install cydia with the installer before you reboot the device . And you should really reinstall the OS on your computer if you cant even run updates you are massively infected . Your person data might be at risk .

P.S use Blackra1n to JB

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  2. nyk0n

nyk0n Regular member

The PC I am on now does not have anything of importance, just my sisters pictures from her trip to dale hollow, which I have already backed up to my FTP site. I am going to use D-Ban to secure wipe this computer that im using now, I have already reinstalled the OS, and I still have the problems, D-ban should do it, it wipes everything on the drive, including deleted stuff so that It will never be recovred (according to the website, the USA's department of defense uses it, or at least that grade of removal) I am going to use my laptop, that I recieved back from the shop today and try jailbreaking again, ty for all the help

3. RastaDave

RastaDave Regular member

As long as you format the drive you should be fine .