1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant get ISO/CSO games on my memstick to show on games menu?!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Monkey888, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Monkey888

Monkey888 Member

Hi, please help me, i have just purchased a PSP with 3.40OE-A installed on it and i am having issues with making the games show up on the games menu.
    After uploading the ISO/CSO files in the ISO file on the Memstick, the only way i can access the games is by ploughing through 'Corrupted files' on the Memstick before finally coming to the games at the bottom. Is this normal or are the games supposed to show in the games menu?
    I have tried to hide the 'corrupted files' in the recovery mode but that dont do nothin.
    Please help as i dont know whether it is a Memstick fault or the firmware?!

2. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

[​IMG] Your games should show up in your menu like in the picture above..
    As far as all of those corrupted data icons, they shouldnt be there at all. That comes from not formatting the memory stick before and after an upgrade-and all of the remnants of the downgrade/upgrade files are left on the memory stick which show as corrupted data, and can be tricky to remove.

The problem with that is it could mean a fake memory stick also.

You could try to format the memory stick via your computer to a FAT file system, and then format via the PSP so it adds the correct folders for you (you may have to manually add the correct folder structure-ie: PSP, VIDEO,ISO..etc.) and hopefully it removes the files that are causing the problem-I am guessing about 200 or so "corrupted data" icons?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007
  3. Monkey888

Monkey888 Member

Thanks for gettin in touch..i think it could possibly be the memstick due to the fact i have tried formatting the stick via the PC first and then the PSP but the same results happen. Im gonna try and get another memstick and give it another bash. Cheers for the advice.