1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant get Iso's to run on 3.10 OE-A

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by djdada, Mar 18, 2007.

1. djdada

djdada Member

It just keeps giving me this error please help me, i can only get some game's to work but most of them do not work please help me thanks in advanced

2. chaosnova

chaosnova Guest

It's most likely a bad ISO. It's the same thing as 3.01 simulation devhook with version 1.5....

Plug in a USB, go to USB mode in your PSP. It will say open with folder... that's your root folder, the first thing that you see. Now, right click and create a new folder, and name it "ISO." Place your ISO in there.

Just for me, tell me the size of the ISO, and how it came when you downloaded it (in ZIP, ISO form, etc.)

3. djdada

djdada Member

they are around 800MB and i can see the little pre game video but every time i click it i just get a black screen and they come in RAR and i extracted it and copyied it to the iso folder in the root of my 2 gig memory stick

4. pecavuk

pecavuk Guest

Those are some big isos.Well,either the isos are damaged,broken,wrong,fake,or your memory card is fake.Is your memory card fake?Is this your fist time to run isos.Anyway the procedure of the unpacking with WinRAR and all that is good.
    But oe-c is better than oe-a.

5. phantom62

phantom62 Member

downgrade back to 3.03 OE, i think it has the least amount of problems