1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get Mcexploit Installer to work

Discussion in 'PS2' started by wargamer, Feb 4, 2005.

1. wargamer

wargamer Guest

Hi,

I've read a few guides for using this Memcard exploit installer, i have the title.db with my chosen PS1 trigger game. But all i'm frickin getting when i boot it is a BLACK Blank SCREEN and nothing ever happens like it said!. Please don't reply saying if i've done this and that cause i have done it all correct, and i do have all the files on my cd as the guides said to do!. Has anyone ever had this prob?.

To boot it, i used ta Swap Magic Cd and Cdloader.

Thx, Appreciate any help!.

v9 PS2, slvr satin.
    SM 3.0 Cd, DVD 2.0 / slidetool

2. CatttDadd

CatttDadd Member

I have the same problem, but can never get an answer... I have followed all the directions as well and only get a black screen...
    I guess nobody knows what to do... or all the people that know the most have got the answer and already left... :(

Last edited: Feb 5, 2005
  3. CatttDadd

CatttDadd Member

YAY! I just wanted to post the answer to the BLACK SCREEN puzzle that some of us have. I could not find an answer for the life of me. I googled I hunted and searched but a post by L-Burna hinted to the right direction.
    Well the problem I was having was that when I placed my PS1 game in the drive when I had the altered TITLE.DB on the mem card I would get a blank screen "Black screen"
    Well after playing around with it all night (Its 4:36 here now) I found that the TITLE.DB that was packed with the Titleman and the other title apps was the problem. What I had to do was start all over by deleting the original TITLE.DB and create a new one with Titleman. "titleman -c" and then add my PS1 SLUS again. It worked fine after that.
    Hope this can help some of you if you didnt figure it out already
    PEACE

4. wargamer

wargamer Guest

Hey,

Umm at what point exactly does it happen to you?, is it when you put in the CD with the exploit? do you get to were it says 'installing'. Cause with me I just cannot get past this black screen, as soon as i've put in my disc, it boots and the bloody thing it just goes NOWHERE! nuthin but a frickin black screen! GRRR!.

Thx, let me know if you can find an answer. :p