1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get music transferred from my comp to xbox to work on games?!? Help please

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by yamaha250, Jul 24, 2007.

1. yamaha250

yamaha250 Member

I'm still new to this xbox modding stuff and i can't think of what to do to try and make this work so i was wondering if somebody here could help. I have a v1.0 xbox with sid 3.1 and unleashx on it(not sure whether that is important or not) well here's the deal i got xbmc on it now so i was transfering alot of my music over it works fine on xbmc and through my dash board...but when i stick in a game that has custom soundtracks it only detects the old music i put on it before it was modded. I was wondering if there was a way to make the music that i tranferred over to work with games? help would be greatly appreciated!

Plus one more thing i also have a 80gb hd for my xbox that i made using a xbox hd creator program(well my friend made it i just used it) and i works great except for the fact that i can't play any games that are xbox live enabled. i think i know why, the hd says its locked but i guess its not so iwas wondering if there was a way to properly lock this hd. thanks

2. Burnasty

Burnasty Regular member

Your hdd is locked or you wouldn't be able to get past a service screen. Try doing a cold boot, that should work.