1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get on xbl with evo x need help plz

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by corsilt, Feb 1, 2007.

1. corsilt

corsilt Member

Every time i try to go on to xbox live with my wireless conection it says no connection. Xbox live worked before i softmodded my xbox and now ive tried many differnt things and it still wont work. Can some one please help

2. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

This same thing happened to me but i hardmodded mine, whats the problem?

3. JThomas05

JThomas05 Guest

first of all, dont go on xbox live through the dashboard, to go on xbox live put a game in the xbox drive and and turn the xbox off, then turn the xbox on with the power button and it will boot straight to the game and all you have to do is sign in and it will work

4. nooblit

nooblit Member

not for me i tried it and it didnt work i have the same prob btw.i used sid 4.0 and i cant get on live i tried changing to dhcp and i tried changing it back to static.but no.i even removed the soft mod but still no! plz help me thanks in advance :)

5. corsilt

corsilt Member

even if what you said to do worked i how would i make new xbox live account then?

6. techgamer

techgamer Member

i tried that also and it worked but i need XBL updates and when it goes to start XBL it get error code 21. any suggestions.

7. nooblit

nooblit Member

well i got online for a little while, but now i get error 21 when i just try to get to the ms dash.i used sid 4 so i hit the eject button to get to ms dash but now i get error 21 wtf?!