1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't get past language select on .hack part 1

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Benza, Jan 11, 2005.

1. Benza

Benza Member

Hey, i've been reading through these forums for a while now so i decided to join up, i've come up to my first problem with my backups. My backup of .hack part 1 infection, won't go past the language select, it goes to a black screen, well almost black it freezes just before everything goes off. Ok I used verbatim as my media, i've burnt it twice with dvd decrypter and recordnow. they both went real smooth. I use Swapmagic 2.0 dvd and slide tool, which has worked great for everthing else. So then i tried the dvdloader cause swapmagicfix said that it needs it, but after doing what it says to do in the dvdloader thing, it still ends up freezing at the language selection. If you understood any of that could you please help. Thanks.

By the way i have a PAL ps2 its about 1 year old.

2. Benza

Benza Member

Ok well if nobody knows how to do that, what fix would i have to choose when i load dvdloader. Sorry about the last post to i don't use Verbatim, thats what i use for my cd's, i use maxwell dvd's.

3. Drifty

Drifty Member

I think that game is dual layer....
    if it is thats why it wont work..

id say its same as GT4 where as a protection thing it skips to some info on the 2nd layer after the launguage selection to make it harder to backup...

4. Benza

Benza Member

its only 2.8gig for the backup file after dvd decrypter has finished, wouldn't it be over 4.7gig if it was a dual layer??

5. Neonlor

Neonlor Member

Hi! I have same your problem! I can't pass the language selection. Are you able to solve this problem now?

Answer me