1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant get psp games to work!!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by noka666, Apr 9, 2007.

1. noka666

noka666 Guest

Hi hope some one can help me have gone through few other threads trying to get this prob sorted but cant seem to get games to work. My psp has 3.03 OE-C and 1.5 have downloaded few games now and every time put one in it is either currupt or loads to black screen or starts to the logo screen of game and again black screen have psp game in the drive and have all the settings in the recover menu set but nothing seems to work if some one could help me would much appreciate it. Please give step by step what I should be doing..

Cheers.

2. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

where are you putting the games ?

3. noka666

noka666 Guest

into the iso file in the main screen of the memory stick.

4. noka666

noka666 Guest

When got the psp moded I got few games on it just tried one there now and it works is it the games that I have downloaded that is the prob well that seems most likely case can you recomend good site?

5. kelsirose

kelsirose Member

hold down the r button when you start your psp to enter configuration menu-make sure that no umd is turned off-restart psp make sure there is a umd in the psp. Hope this helps.

6. beatz

beatz Regular member

7. noka666

noka666 Guest

Got it sorted its the downloads have already turned off the umd in recovery cheers, need a better site to download from any recomendations?

8. beatz

beatz Regular member

noka dont ask for any downloads on iso's this is illegal and i dont think it is tollerated at afterdawn just search for wat you need on google hopefully u will find it there

9. noka666

noka666 Guest

Yeah cheers sorry about that dont know what was thinking this psp is really doing my head in been at it for few days now your link was helpfull cheers buddy think have it sorted...

10. beatz

beatz Regular member

ight np i used to be a newbie too but yea anyways on my tutorial if u want anything added to help you just tell me and ill add it as soon as i can and np:p