1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant get snes9x to work on wii

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by dab0ne, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dab0ne

dab0ne Regular member

alright guys i downloaded this SNES emu for the wii and i cant get it to work. im reading the read me right now and it says to:

(1) Unzip archive into c:\snes\
    (2) Put GAME.SMC into c:\snes\
    GAME.SMC can be any game you want
    (3) Click on the START MENU then RUN and type in 'CMD' and press ENTER
    (4) Type 'C:' press ENTER
    (5) Type 'CD\SNES' press ENTER
    (6) Type 'sgxi.exe GAME.SMC GAME.DOL' press ENTER

well i do all of that but when i press enter on step six its says sgxi.exe is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. so if maybe there is a better way to get this thing to work maybe someone could help me out. or if there is a better program all together. maybe a tutorial has been posted on here but i couldnt find it. please someone help out the "noob" thanks

2. Menion

Menion Regular member

drop that method check out Tehskeeen Forums under wii Homebrew - they have a archive there called WiiEmus.rar it includes the Emus for SNES, NES, Genesis, Sega Master Sys, NeoGeo Pocket, GBA, Turbo Grafx 16 I use that and it works wonderfully, the GBA emu is in early stages so no save options yet but the rest work - http://www.tehskeen.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4422
    The newer Versions are twoards the end of the thread
    hope that helps

3. dab0ne

dab0ne Regular member

cool thanks man