1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't get the game to play after burning it

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Ombre, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Ombre

Ombre Member

Alright i tried to read all the forums before asking this question. I've done both with conflict desert storm. I've downloaded it to my xbox HD and copied it to my pc that way and i've just moved the files from the D drive to my pc and i'm still having the same problem. I used flashfxp to ftp the files and then i'm going to craxtion and making them an iso. After that i burn them as an dvd iso using nero. But when i put it in my xbox it reads the cd as unknow. Can yall let me know what i'm doing wrong and should i be using the multigame option.?? Thanks

2. Cornnuts

Cornnuts Member

same for me, except the only difference with me is that I am using xIso v1.1.5. Can someone please help us, thanks

3. BR7

BR7 Regular member

Ombre.. im lost... you said.. "downloaded it to your XBOX HDD, then copied from your D Drive to your PC?????"

Or are you saying it wont work playing from the HDD nor from backed up DVD?

Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  4. Ombre

Ombre Member

No what i was saying was that i can download it to my xbox HDD and i can play it on my xbox. But then i ftp'ed it from my xbox HDD to my Pc. And i've tried to put the game in the xbox D drive and and copy it straight to my Pc with out backing it up on my xbox. But either way after i have got it to my pc and made it an iso by using craxtion then burn it using nero. My xbox still will not read it.

5. Ombre

Ombre Member

Alright i figured out what was wrong. WEll not really but when i used dvd decrypter it works fine now. So anyone having the same problem try that. thanks yall

6. TURBOMAN8

TURBOMAN8 Member

7. TURBOMAN8

TURBOMAN8 Member