1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant load snes 9x tyl

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by camaro17, Jul 2, 2007.

1. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

ok im running a 3.40 oe-s psp and im trying to get the snes 9x tyl working, whenever i try to load it on my psp it just says the game could not be started....any suggestions....do i need something extra... i have roms and i have snes 9xtyl and snes 9xtyl% in the game folder,now what,if someone could help it would be much appreciated

2. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

put it in the GAME150 folder or set the kernel of GAME folder to 1.5 in the recovery.

3. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

do i have to put the GAME150 inside of the PSP\GAME folder because when i tried putting GAME150 inside the psp folder it didnt work

4. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

no,the GAME150 folder has to be there where the GAME folder is..not inthe GAME folder.

5. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

ill try it again...thanks

6. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

i have a folder F:\psp\game150 ,and i put the snes 9xtyl folders in the 1.5 package and when i go to games now it says there are no games, when i had it in the game folder it atleast showed th snes 9xtyl logo thing on the psp

7. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

i have a folder F:\psp\game150 ,and i put the snes 9xtyl folders in the 1.5 package and when i go to games now it says there are no games, when i had it in the game folder it atleast showed th snes 9xtyl logo thing on the psp

8. camaro17

camaro17 Guest

wait...nvm i got it working woohoo

9. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

yea i had that prob. when i first started usin CFW. then i released all i had to do waz set my kernel to 1.50.

10. haasmon92

haasmon92 Regular member

hey camaro17, did u get the 98% of america was sexy thing from my siggy? haha thats kool.