1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant make ISOs with Shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by J5305, Mar 26, 2007.

1. J5305

J5305 Member

Usually i would analyze then encode to create an iso but now it wont let me, it just makes the folders with video ts and audio ts, can i burn these to a dvd with nero or w/e to make a good dvd? how come it wont let me do isos anymore the option isnt there and some othr options are missing within the program as well like the check box for allow burning with nero in settings.

thanks for help
    i also cant seem to get shrink to open isos or mds files ive made with decrytptor any ideas about that?

thanks for help

2. onya

onya Guest

Uninstall shrink then use a reg cleaner(like crapcleaner in issues mode) then restart your pc and install shrink again.

3. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

You need to reset the destination of the files for shrink. You must have it set to create an ISO file. Not a Video_TS file. After you click the back up button: Under target device tab>select backup target>Under create ISO image file select "Create ISO image file" or "ISO image file and burn with decrypter."

You can also under the selection tab Click on burn with Nero and select your drive if you're not using Nero6.6.1.4.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2007