1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't play Bleach Heat the Soul 4, HELP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Zacky7X, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Zacky7X

Zacky7X Member

I downloaded a psp .iso, bleach heat the soul 4, and i put the file into the iso section of umd emulator, did everything as the instructions said, and when i loaded the game, it said could not load game and a weird number in () after. maybe this game just doesn't work, but are there any other bleach isos that DO work? please help.

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

Well I see you're on 1.50. The emulator should be in X:/PSP/GAME. The ISO should be in the ISO folder in the root of your PSP: X:/ISO. If you're on a CFW, then forget the emulator part, just put the ISO in the ISO folder in the root of your PSP. If you're not on a CFW nor 1.50, then you have to downgrade to 1.50 (if you're on Sony official 3.51 or higher, you can't play ISOs, homebrew...NOTHING)! If it still doesn't work, maybe the ISO is bad and you should download another one. Also, make sure the game's title ends with ".ISO" or ".CSO".

3. tobi2yul

tobi2yul Regular member

If you are on cfw 3.5X you might need to delete a file called config.se in flash 1. To do this go into recovery mode( turn on psp while holding R) go into advanced, toggle usb flash 1, connect ur usb cable to pc and u should see a file called config.se. Just delete that and exit recovery. This could fix it IF you are running customfirmware 3.51 or above

4. wankee

wankee Member

wont that brick a psp i have 3.51 m33

5. Zacky7X

Zacky7X Member

I'm on custom fmw 3.52 m33-3, can't i run it through popsloader or somethin?

6. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

if you are on 3.52 m33 just drag and drop the iso file into the folder called ISO. this should be at the root of your memory stick. if that doesnt work, try sticking a umd in your psp and then you should be good to go.

7. P5yLO

P5yLO Regular member

this game is awesome by the way.