1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't play CSO's on 1.50 firmware

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by AlecT, Aug 12, 2007.

1. AlecT

AlecT Member

See I was just at 3.40 oe-a and I downloaded this gameboot logo remover and put it into my flash0. It was dumb so I deleted it and then replaced the original file I overwrited. Then I tried to play one of my CSO's and it said "the game could not be started" Then some stupid number. So I downgraded to 1.50 and I put my CSO's in ms0:/ISO and it didn't show up under game. So I put in ms0:/PSP/GAME and it still didn't show up. I can play PSX games no problem.

I'm not sure what to do. Should I convert my CSO's to ISO format?

Thanks in advance.

2. blablalba

blablalba Member

lol... ur trying to play iso/cso's on v1.5 without any of that devhook crap or anything? ha.. u need to upgrade to version 3.52 m33-2.. better than version 3.40 oe-a for that simple fact that newer games require a higher firmware to play.. for example god of war coming out soon is gonna require the latest firmware to play. dont think about downloading devhook or anything or either cuz i dont think u can internet or a lot of other stuff on v1.5 so get 3.52 m33-2 found at psp hacks. if u have trouble installing it on ur psp or whatever then just google how to " how to install v3.52 m33-2 on my psp" for example

3. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

or just use this

4. AlecT

AlecT Member

Wow I'm not a freakin newb I know how to go to CFW I used to be in 3.52 m33 just read my sig.

Anyway you can close this thread now I went back to 3.40 oe-a.

5. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

BlkMagic1
    Dude props on your sig,I was going to make one but im not the best when it comes to Photoshop

6. BlkMagic1

BlkMagic1 Regular member

thanks grunt just made it yesterday i thought i should come with a new sig for my return to ad

7. nothasoul

nothasoul Member

I have the firmware and i don't know how to play them. how do i play cso on my m33? I tried differant iso's and the only think that i can get to work is gradious. I've tried Rathet and Clank and Valkyrie profile lennoth and i get a corrupt icon. I put them all on my iso folder and nothing work.

8. haolynn

haolynn Member

Alec tong ?

9. tmbm

tmbm Regular member

3.03 oe-c or 3.10 oe-c is the best dont need any devhook