1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can't play nhl 2004

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by boomboy05, Dec 25, 2004.

1. boomboy05

boomboy05 Member

Hi,
    I have burn nhl 2004 and cannot play it,,,,I have the swapping disk ......

Can you help !!!

samething with the Ghost Recon 2 !!!

Thanks

2. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

boomboy05 go here http://www.swapmagicfix.com download a cd loader. swap magic won't let you play some dvd r games that's why you get a cd loader. CDLOADER USAGE iNSTRUCTiONS:
    1) CDLoader FiXes are images that must be burned to a CDR and swapped in-between your original Swap Magic 2.0 CD and your PS2 game back-up.
    With that being stated, insert your Swap Magic CD Disc into your PS2 and at the prompt pictured use your Flip-Top PS2 Cover or Slide Card tool
    to switch your Swap Magic CD Disc for your CDLoader CDR disc. Once the swap is made, press X on the controller to load the CDLoader software.

2) At THIS prompt you have (2) choices: You can press X to go to an OPTiON menu used to select specific loader OPTiONs for the titles listed on our
    main page that require them, or you can use your Flip-Top PS2 Cover or Slide Card tool to switch your CDLoader CDR with your 1:1 CDR back-up
    game, followed by pressing X to load it and enjoy! For loading DVDR back-up games proceed to step #3 below without pressing anything yet.

3) If you wish to play a 1:1 DVDR game back-up at THIS prompt you will have to press EJECT on your PS2 and then insert your Swap Magic DVD Disc
    and press X on the controller to reach THIS prompt. Now, use your Flip-Top PS2 Cover or Slide Card tool to switch your original Swap Magic DVD Disc
    with your 1:1 DVDR game back-up and press X to load it and enjoy!

NOTE: As stated above, our CDLoader FiXes are images that must be burned to a CDR and swapped in-between your original Swap Magic 2.0 CD and your PS2
    game back-up. They can NOT be burned to the same CDR disc as your PS2 game back-up, and if you need help burning PS2 game back-ups click HERE.

it tells you on the site just look it up. if you need help where to get games just ask me?

3. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

i heard you can get a slide card for $20.00 dollers now and there is a version 3.3 that holds more so u wouldnt have to used cd loader but cd loader is still good if you have the old swap magic disks you may have to get one?

4. CoorsLite

CoorsLite Guest

Product Description:

SlideCard is an easy and affordable way for everyone to play their PS2 CD-R or DVD±R backups or original import games. It is a completely "never seen before" solution and alternative to a modchip for PlayStation2.

With the slide card you no longer have to install a mod-chip like DMS3, Apollo7, MagicV or DUO2 to be able to play your backups or original import games. You do not even have to open the console, therefore your Sony warranty stays intact. Normally when installing a backup solution, you have to open your console, and "split" the warranty sticker on the back. Thats all history now....

The SLIDE CARD does not make any changes to the internal system of your PlayStation 2. So after and when using the Slide-Card your PlayStation 2 is operating completely normal. Playing PS2 and PS1 original games as it should, and playing DVD movies as it should. No difference there.
    Product Features:
    When using the slidecard in conjunction with the Swap Magic Discs, you will be able to play:
    PS2 CD-R backups PAL or NTSC from any region
    PS2 DVD±R backups PAL or NTSC from any region
    PS2 Original import games from any region
    No mod-chip required!
    Product Compatibility:

Compatible with V1-V11 PS2 consoles
    Not compatible with the new "slim" PSTWO SCPH-700xx
    Click here to check your PS2 version.
    Package Contents:
    Slide Card
    1 x Swap Magic CD version 3.3 for CD-R games
    1 x Swap Magic DVD version 3.3 for DVD±R games
    Printed instructions
    Slim ps2 kind of sucks because you cant use the hard drive for it but if you do not want a hard drive then it is worth it

5. boomboy05

boomboy05 Member

I have the swap magic disk 3.3 with the slide card,,,

I load the nhl 2004 but it's loading till I choose the teams,,,after the game won't start ...do I still have to replace the DUMMY Pad file ?