1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant play street fighter aniversery edition

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by himani364, Sep 14, 2004.

1. himani364

himani364 Member

hi...all of u...plz help me...in that same thread i had be4...well i tried to burn cd loader to cd but it seems like my ps2 don load that cd-r or for some reason i cant play it...is it cuz of software or wat....lemme explain a lil more i burned st.fighter game thru dvd dycrypter it burned successfully...i swap my magic boot disc & then loaded this game till to the logo its fine...it says press start...well i did i get two game screen i tried to press either one...my ps2 tries to load it & screen appears plz put ps2 format cd in there (also having same problem with some other games)... i mean is it cuz of software....but it works till logo thing fine... is there any protection...things i need to no to break em...or any kinda new software to resolve this problem...or any other detail help with swap magicfix....(need whole manual step by step)...ive 2 swap magic discs...one to boot dvd-r & other one for cd-r...(ive never tried cd-r...how does it work or wat is that for...cuz i burn em on dvd most of the time)....same kinda problem with true crime,splinter cell...& some other games...i mean how can some cds works fine & some don wat is this...new protection...or some if yes then how to resolve it or brk it...just simply i want to make it work....ive wasted too many dvds just to solve this problem...tried nero,alcohol dvd dycrypter....somebody plz help ill really appriciate it thanx

2. kill3rb

kill3rb Member

well i know for sure true crimes you need dvd loader cuz i use that and it works perfect for me. But for street fighter i have the same problem as you. I used dvd loader with it too and still no success. But good luck and i know how it feels to waste dvd's it sucks.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004