1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't rip Eminem track.

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Karim1988, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Karim1988

Karim1988 Member

Wsup. I bought Eminem's "The Eminem Show" back in 2003. Just a few weeks ago I thought of ripping it to my computer because I don't always want to insert the cd. While ripping I found that all the tracks from track 17-20 won't rip. From track 17 the rip speed slows down suveeerly. After they are done ripping (which takes a couple hours), the tracks come out jittery and fu*ked up. lol. I tried using anything that could rip from Musicmatch and Winamp, to Nero and CDex. The disc is clean without a songle scratch. Am I unable to rip because of a security issue? If anyone can answer holla back. Thanks -Karim

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  2. gamename

gamename Regular member

whats up with the suck part at the bottom? you probably wont get very many responses. that being said,try using windows media player10.i made a backup of this and had no problems.could be a defect in the disc.

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

4. gamename

gamename Regular member

damn these b t sites are awsome. i think im going to buy some cds tommorow.if they cut this out they wiil lose money. back to the subject,ive not seen toomany cds that could not be copied. the quality might not be quite as good.but they can be copied.try nero,roxio,or windows media player 10,or maybe even varitus. click on exact copy.

5. ppiper

ppiper Member

use dbpower amp version 10 it rips anything ive ever threw at it including wma to mp3 the new version 11 i believe gives u a trial with the mp3 option but version 10 is totally free and is better than nero i have both but prefer the free one case it rips anything-- u can get all the codecs from their site for free, also that eminem cd is old it should rip i have it and its on my hd if all else fails burn it to audio cd then rip it to your hd it sounds like your disk is scratched

6. Karim1988

Karim1988 Member

So if my disc is scratched how does it play without it skipin?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005
  7. djscoop

djscoop Active member

because when you play it at realtime it can probably read it okay. but when you rip a CD it reads it at a much faster rate, and is probably having problems reading it at a higher ripping speed.

8. diabolos

diabolos Guest

"The Eminem Show" isn't copy protected (it came out in 2002). I was able to copy my entire CD without any problems. You disc is either scratched or somthing else. I would recommend cleaning it, then trying again.

If you use dBpowerAMP v10 make sure you update the [bold]LAME.dll[/bold] to version 3.96.1 and turn accurate rip on!

Link to LAME and other stuff:
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/127334

Ced

9. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ Karim1988

Take that garbage out of your sig.