1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant rip the Departed

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by OwensDan, Mar 26, 2007.

1. OwensDan

OwensDan Member

I have tried DVDFab Decrypter, RipIt4Me, and AnyDVD with multiple programs, yet I cant get anywhere near ripping it. It either gives me an error or slowly lowers in speed until it stops, and sometimes it then gives me an error. Any help would be great. My mom asked for a backup tonight and I cant get it.

2. OwensDan

OwensDan Member

Just tried doing just the main movie, and it worked much better, but I would like everything else as well.

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

if you use the search button you will see what other people used to do the movie you are asking about, that is what worked and what did not, ok? good luck

4. Suba

Suba Regular member

Tell your mom not to make you do illegal things.
    Anyway get latest version of RipIt4Me, if that does not do, than your problem is somewhere else.
    Could be HD is too fragmented or not enough free space, other your burner is going bad.

5. Suba

Suba Regular member

Tell your mom not to make you do illegal things.
    Anyway get latest version of RipIt4Me, if that does not do, than your problem is somewhere else.
    Could be HD is too fragmented or not enough free space, other your DVD drive is going bad.