1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't see the files in FTP, HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mikeh455, Sep 14, 2004.

1. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

I successfully connected my pc to my xbox. But, when i look in my xbox HD on FTP, all the drives are empty. I turned my firewall off and put and took FTP out of passive mode, and firewall on and it in passive mode. I still can't see any of the files. If i access it through an internet browser, i can see the files and copy them. Anyone know what is wrong?

2. DruPalmer

DruPalmer Member

Use FlashFXP...

3. mikeh455

mikeh455 Guest

I am using flash FXP, problem is still there. Can see files in internet explorer, not in fxp though

4. gsanford

gsanford Guest

Did you ever figured this out? Because I am having the exact same problem.. However when going through IE I only see very few files... Let me know!!

5. spitfire5

spitfire5 Guest

have you tryed turning off the Use Pasv Mode option in flashfxp site options?

6. gsanford

gsanford Guest

Yes, and that worked the first time I installed but not the second time around. However, I found using xbox ripper is way cooler and better than flashfxp and it's free. Also, I found out on my box anyhow, that until I got my evol. x working the d:\ seemed to be lock state.. meaning I could not seeing any files until I launch my dashboard..

7. ozy

ozy Regular member

Have you guys tried using craxtion 4? This will allow you to Rip and convert to ISO. I'd be interested to see if this makes any difference.

8. gsanford

gsanford Guest

No I use Qwix, does the same thing basically. Also it patches the xbe files as well.. Never messed with craxtion