1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cant seed torrent

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by dreamer2, Jan 30, 2007.

1. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

i have been using torrent for 2 years now but i have some rare problem from yesterday. after i download the torrent my torrent cant be seeded and it becomes red. during all downloads its green but when the download complete its shows upload speed as zero. its really killing my ratio on all sites . please help. thanks

2. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

please help thanks cant fix it

3. cmelo

cmelo Member

i'm having a similar problem, i think.
    About two days ago i'm having problems seeding.I use azureus and i can get green faces, but i don't upload at all...For each torrent the seeds are like 0(700) and users 3(60).700 and 60 are an example.The "0" is how many people am i connected too, right? so i'm not connected to anybody... Is this the problem that makes me not able to seed/upload?How can i solve that?

Thanks

4. jdavis008

jdavis008 Guest

Experiencing something similar. I have my client set up properly and I just do not upload.
    I mean, my uploads are "capped" so it doesn't cripple my connection, but even at 24KB/sec, I should be uploading something.
    My ratios are suffering, and I'd like to do my part to keep the torrents I download alive.
    Alas, as they say in France: "I'm sort of a Neu-B."
    So, I might not be able to find a solution on my own. I've checked out all the guides i can find, but to no avail. What do I do?
    I can't say for sure but it may be:
    1. Because I mostly download only heavily seeded torrents. Or,
    2. Something to do with the -- Seed While [Default Values] setting in uTorrent.

If anyone has any thoughts I would be grateful for the suggestions.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2007
  5. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

i have the same issue please help thanks