1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't unlock my hd please help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by Marz13, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Marz13

Marz13 Guest

ok well here it goes....im sorry i know im supposed to search before i post and im sure someone answered this but i couldnt find it all the threads i read didnt realy help me so yeah...i had a friend who was making me a xbox hd with the xbox hd maker...he put his eeprom in it so i guess thats why it wouldnt work on my xbox but now its locked and i can't unlock it...this guy like moved and i have no way to get his disc
    but i have been talking to a buddy of mine who says there is a way around it built into the xbox hdmaker disc so i burned a one and i don't know the password...i selected 3. to get the lock and unlock tools
    and for the password i used xboxscene and then XBOXSCENE in caps nither worked...then i tried the 4th option its like start dos with unlock tools or something like that and something like this came up A:/ or something i know its some kinda cammand line but i dunno what to do...so sorry again i hope someone can figure this out my brain is fried...also i have a western digital 60gb its WD600 or WD600ab one of the 2...sorry for being such a noob but yeah my dumb friend locked it not me...lol

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

3. Marz13

Marz13 Guest

thanx a ton man i thought i was screwed....yeah this is very similar to what my buddie told me to do accept he didnt give me the fine details...lol....i know this isnt the right place to post but do you have xmugen??

4. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

5. Marz13

Marz13 Guest

well the thing is it was locked with my buddies eeprom....and i cant reach him.....isnt there a master password for xboxhdm???cause i made a disc but my eeprom wont open it...someone told me there is a way to use a master password but i haven't seen any tutorials on it

6. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Click on my name for the tutorial!