1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't Upload Anymore - Azureus

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Hot4ts, Mar 13, 2007.

1. Hot4ts

Hot4ts Member

Been using Azureus 2.5.0.4, and have been doing a fine job downloading files, and keeping them open to maintain good share ratios.

I've got a cable modem now, which seems to upload slower than my old DSL - but that's not the issue.

All of a sudden, I have lost the ability to UPLOAD. When I'm downloading, at like 130-150 (up to 300!) kbs, I'm uploading at only about 3 or 4 kbs.

And, when it's finished downloading, it never starts seeding. It moves to the bottom of the screen, it shows how many seeders and peers there are, but never connects. It will randomly go from blueface to greenface, and show a connection to one peer, but will just as quickly drop back to blueface and zero peers - without showing any upload speed.

I can't imagine what I've changed in my config. My NAT test is good, my downloads are green...

2. Hot4ts

Hot4ts Member

3. Trayer

Trayer Member

Um...Im not expert but maybe has something to do with Priority or Ignore rules? Check them Options> Queue >Seeding
    atleast maybe its a place to start

4. Hot4ts

Hot4ts Member

Only ignore rule is for torrents with share ratio >4, which shouldn't affect them when downloading...

Thanks, though!

5. Hot4ts

Hot4ts Member

When I was in a different wireless network - DSL vs. Cable here - it wen t yellow and slowly started uploading (yellow presumably because I had no ports forwarded).

And now back in Cable modem land, back to no upload speeds.

Any thoughts?

Here's a screen shot

6. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

7. Hot4ts

Hot4ts Member

Um... I think I know where this is going:

6121 kbs Down
    235 kbs Up

8. joelo59

joelo59 Member

I'm having the same problem but also my downloads speed are way way down also. This is happening only with bit torrents because my download tests are fine. Maybe my ISP limited p2p. Any help would be appreciated.