1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Capture prolems

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by odibe, Oct 7, 2004.

1. odibe

odibe Member

I use an ati tv wonder pro. To capture video and make dvds I decided to try Nero. I have also tried pinnacle 9.0 and Windvr3. Each time I start to try to capture using Nerovision I get the message: "nerovision.exe has generated errors and will be closed by windows. You will need to restart the program." I get the same message when I start the Pinnacle and Windvr3 programs. I uninstalled the ati capture drivers, and the message stopped, but then there was no device with which to capture. So, I know there is a driver problem, but don't know what to do about it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't find any help anywhere on my particular problem.

2. john179

john179 Active member

You may need the dvd plugins for Nero to reconize the file.Another thing i found on my pc that Pinnacles and Nero have a compatability problem working along side each other.This may be different on your pc or could even be part of the problem.

3. odibe

odibe Member

thanks for responding. I don't think it's a compatibility problem with nero and pinnacle. Nero is actually unitstalled when I tried to use pinnacle. Also Windvr3 has the same problem.

4. odibe

odibe Member

Well this seems to be a unique problem as I have seen nothing about it on other posts or sites. Surely someone out there has a solution to this.

5. john179

john179 Active member

No problem was worth a shot.