1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAPTURE VIDEO ON MY PC FROM THE CAMCORDER. help needed

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by AftarDawn, May 14, 2003.

1. AftarDawn

AftarDawn Member

i have a sony digital 8, digital hadndycam is whats its called. its model number is DCR-TRV530, i want to capture video from the camcorder to my pc, i have the software but ehn i plug it into the use, my computer doesnt know i have anything plugged it. i got Win XP professional. can anyone please give me a link to download a usb driver or something like that. thanks alot...this would be greatly appreciated.

2. tommays

tommays Member

iLINKā„¢ (IEEE 1394) DV INTERFACE your cam has a 1394 connect the mini usb seams to be for still shots you really need to read the manual i dont think they put the usb there for capture because all of sonys editing kits are 1394

tommays

Last edited: May 14, 2003
  3. AftarDawn

AftarDawn Member

hmm. i think your right, do you know if its possible to do video capture from my camcorder to my pc, cuz i want to make vcd's and dvd' etc.

thanks alot tommays_X_X_X_X_X_[small]If you don't want to use signature field, just leave this field empty.

Okay i will....hahah[/small]

Last edited: May 14, 2003
  4. tommays

tommays Member

a 1394 card and and editing program and off you go there are so many for 1394 best to read some reviews and see what you like

tommays

5. AftarDawn

AftarDawn Member

thanks, ill look into it.