1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cards working well on 3ds v4.0.0-7

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Floniary, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Floniary

Floniary Member

dstwo can work well on 3ds v4.0.0-7 and dsi v1.44 too. Such powerful cards you shouldnt leave it behind. =) I Have tested my dstwo,it works well by using latest firmware v1.15 and EOS V1.11.

Last edited: May 2, 2012
  2. Alex1013

Alex1013 Member

Yeah,I know another card,ace3ds card can work on the latest 3ds v4.0.0-7 and DSi v1.44.
    I have tried the ace3ds card successfully.

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  3. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

the one i have is call gold r4 3ds r4i-gold upgrade revolution for ds can i get the ling to the new update to make it work

4. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

the one i have is call gold r4 3ds r4i-gold upgrade revolution for ds can i get the link to the new update to make it work thank you

5. shalome

shalome Regular member

You should know what is the official site of your card, then download the update patch in the official site.

6. char3ds

char3ds Member

Hi

I have a r4i sdhc 3ds (non gold) and I updated my Nintendo 3ds to v 4.0.0-7. Issue is my r4i card has stopped working! when I put it in I get the Prince of Caspian logo, but when I try to access it I get the "An error has occurred. Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off. Please refer to the Operations Manual for details" error...

how can I sort this out?!

Cheers
    C

7. yhbhqq

yhbhqq Member

DSTWO,R4isdhc-silver,EZ5I,r4i-sdhc,R4isdhc Dual-Core can work on 3ds v4.0.0-7

8. rosendomuyo

rosendomuyo Member

i have been experiencing the same problem as you i have emailed the company about a dozen times and heres what they told me to do
    You need to update your card.

1. Format SD card using Panasonic formatter or format on computer.
    2. Download latest Kernel(1.56b) to computer and unzip it .
    3. Copy the files onto sd card.
    4. You will need to use a 3DS below 3.0 version, dsi below 1.43 version or nds/ndsl to run the update. It will not upgrade on a 3ds that has 3.0.0-5 software already on.Insert the cartridge into a suitable console. Click “Congfig” and then “upgrade”,wait until 100% comopleted.
    5. The card now works with the latest 3ds.

i followed all the steps above i even went out of my way to get another ds to do it and still im getting the same message as you. i honestly dont think they have an update yet for 4.0 do you know if we can use someone elses software on our cards or do we have to stick with there software i sent them another email telling them whats going on hopefully they respond soon.but if you find a way to make the card work please tell me thank you.