1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod (Plexiglass)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ARGUS_328, Nov 21, 2007.

1. ARGUS_328

ARGUS_328 Regular member

Hey guys I'm looking to cut my Xbox case (With Dremel) and attach some plexiglass in it, my question is how do I attach the plexiglass to my case assmuing it has all been cut to appropriate lengths, some say epoxy, others say superglue, What do you guys think? Thanks, Much Appreciated!

2. ARGUS_328

ARGUS_328 Regular member

I even read, that one guy used some industrial strength Double-sided sticky back tape, I would think that would come undone and fall off eventually though....

3. ARGUS_328

ARGUS_328 Regular member

OK so I made my cuts (Upper Portion) and I'm curious as to what size people use to attach the plexiglass to the underside, I got the smallest size Home Depot had and it still seems like it would be too thick, as in the heatsink would be pressed up against it, after playing for a few hours I can only imagine what it would do to the plexiglass, I could mount to the top but I think that would look dumb...any suggestions?