1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cassino royale wrong registration! what to do now?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by carapalid, May 15, 2007.

1. carapalid

carapalid Member

another issue here... need some advice from you, please?

ok, so i did the dns bypass trick and was able to register my master acct. i choose the UK as a country even though i am in the US so i could get the blu ray disc. i was able to see the message on my ps3 screen about the free dvd, and once i registered i did get an email right away.

the email did not say anything about the free dvd, it just gave me my registration confirmation... BUT i noticed i made a BIG mistake... i did not type my name when i registered... i was under the impression that they would take that and use it for marketing so i made up something, i did enter my real address though.

first last
    *i did enter my real address*.

what should i do? delete the acct and re do it? or is there a way for me to log back in and just add my name? or should i email sony? but if they see that i don't live in the UK they might not send me the disc, right? arghhh... what should i do?

i tried to log back in but i can no longer login... i get an error message 8002a212. i am still using firmware 1.31 with the bypass deal but again, i was able to register. thank you all.

2. carapalid

carapalid Member

anyone? please? i need some advice on problem above ^^^

3. DBM_Bones

DBM_Bones Regular member

I think your too late to get the disc now anyway.

as they was only sending to the 1st 50,000