1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CBS to MAX

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by nadolny, Jun 16, 2007.

1. nadolny

nadolny Member

Hi guys, I have downloaded a save for Ultimate Spider-Man (non Limited Edition), but it's CBS format, and my Codebreaker don't support my USB Flash Device (kingston 128 mb).
    So, I want to convert it to MAX format, because my USB works with ArMax... I tried PS2 Save Builder, but when I load my save in the game it says "Load Failed"..

So is there another way to convert my save without corrupting the save I downloaded? And BTW, what can I do to make my USB flash device work with Codebreaker (9.2 or 9.3, I have both.) ?

Thanks

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

Is this game a PS1 or PS2 game?

And if it's PS2, can't you just download saves from the MAX Memory Manager or from Datel's website or GameFAQS?

3. nadolny

nadolny Member

PS2.

And I want a save with everything unlocked for the non Limited-Edition version of the game... and the only save is in .CBS format... the other saves are for Limited Edition...
    And there are no saves for the PS2 version of the game in Datel's website.

4. nadolny

nadolny Member

Nobody?

5. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member