1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ccd/img -- iso --- pbp?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by Kurrpt, Feb 8, 2007.

1. Kurrpt

Kurrpt Member

I'm not new to this, considering I have about 60 working games as of now. The problem is, when I torrent certain games, theres always a few formats that I've had no luck with (ccd, nrg, etc)

Now, I'm aware that I am to convert these files to .iso, but when using programs like magicISO, it always fails when I convert that iso file to a pbp (meaning it won't boot on my PSP)

I've done countless searches, but I have't found a definitive guide that nets a working game for me.

I tried converting from ccd to iso with magicISO, and like I said, when I try to take that .iso and convert it to pbp, it always fails

What am I doing wrong?

2. chuna

chuna Member

Ive had the same problem with the same program.

Anybody, please upload crash team racing as a torrent

3. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

DUDE! I have that game in front of me and I cant get the stupid game ripped and converted and RUNNING on my PSP.

@Kurrpt- some games just dont work. I have tried to get many including^ but they just dont work.

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Same here, tried Kurushi. What I haven't tried so far is to burn the game, rip it into iso format from that burned disc and format that iso into a php.

5. WierdName

WierdName Regular member

See, I actually have the original disks for all my PS1 games. Some of them just wouldnt work though. Never though of this but maybe the disks are to scratched up... no, not that scratched.