1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCE error with rebuilder

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by neilm247, Aug 22, 2004.

1. neilm247

neilm247 Regular member

when i put Led Zeppelin " How The West Was Won" Dvd into rebuilder, it prepares the data but when cce comes up it says

"Frame size 1312x56 is not supported. Support frame size is up to 720x576"

I can understand the basic concept of normal dvds being 720x..... and this result(1312x56) is far too big. Why is it this large? surely if it was this large than there would be lots of footage too big to be played through normal players.
    Why won't it work??
    Responses are appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. Doc409

Doc409 Active member

neilm247 ... we have a special thread for RB-CCE problems here:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/97052

From the FAQ's, this one describes your situation:

Q-13: I get an Encode Basic error message that "Frame size 1248x56 is not supported. Supported frame size is up to 720x576".

A-13: Make sure you have checked the box "Add to AVS file" in the DVD-RB Setup panel. This is next to the MPEG2DEC3dg.dll path box. (Note: This error message will also appear if AviSynth is not installed.)

3. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Actually I don't think it will show up if AviSynth isn't installed, because that should be the resolution of the AviSynth error for not finding the function of the DLL.

4. neilm247

neilm247 Regular member

Apologies, sorry about the position of the thread. It was late at night and i looked for the thread to no avail. Thanks for responding but i had "Add to AVS file" and avisynth installed and i hav done many dvds with it before.

I know what happened.... i changed the name of the folder which led to mpeg2dec... With that changed it will now work. Thanks for your help.

ps. is it possible to move this thread to the right place?

5. Doc409

Doc409 Active member

@neilm247 ... I didn't intend to imply this thread was in the wrong place. It is fine where it is. My intent was to let you know that if you have problems in the future, you might get a quicker response there. 'Glad you found the error, and thanks for letting us know what it was.

@vurbal ... It seems ddlooping was having this error with his new install. This is what he described as his fix on page 3 of the "DVD Rebuilder and Return..." thread, and so I added it to the FAQ's. Let me know what you think, OK?

6. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

Looks good to me.