1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CCE help

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by unbtable, Mar 20, 2003.

1. unbtable

unbtable Member

Im a little bit of a neubie on this all but I have read through all the articles and alot of threads. What I want to do is take divx/xvid and encode them to mpg for svcd. I have tried TMPGEnc and all I seem to get are tons or read errors. I have treied all the solutions I could find. I saw some good revies and talks about CCE and I got a hold of Cinemacraft Encoder sp v2.50. But I cant find and tutorials on how to use this program. I tried the user guide but wasnt making all that much sence for exactly what im trying to do. Is there anyone who knows this program well that can shoot me some help or are there any good guides that I have seemed to come accross. Thanks all.

2. Twilite

Twilite Regular member

I'm not sure about the CCE other than it's supposed to be really good but this site has pretty good guides for doing the conversions.
    http://www.afterdawn.com/articles/ If you have already used these and received errors then maybe posting the first point that things start going wrong might help get a response as to why it's happening. You might also want to try posting it in the VCD/SVCD forum since that's the target your looking for.

3. Shoey

Shoey Guest