1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD burning software- what's really good ?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by gliders, Jan 3, 2005.

1. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

there is roxio 6 & 7

2. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

hey does anyone know how to make an audio disc out of mb instead of mins. so that its also playable on cd players

3. diabolos

diabolos Guest

whiteboyg,

Instead of saying "MB" say "Data" and instead of "mins" say "Audio" or "Sound Wave(s)." Cool?

The only way to create Audio-CDs that will play in all CD players is to put PCM audio tracks on them (not data). No matter what the bit-rate is the X-audio-format to PCM converter will sample the music at a fixed rate so the only thing that matters is how long (or how much) the sound file is when played (decompressed). The PCM format is closelly related to the Wave file format. 80 mins is all you are going to get out of a standard CD-R.

Ced

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2005
  4. gliders

gliders Member

No, I have no any CD burning software installed yet; I just decide buy Nero 6.6.0.6 OEM suite.

5. whiteboyg

whiteboyg Guest

can someone please give me a site where i can download a cd burning program. free. doesnt have 2 b good. 4 my girlfriend she'll probably use it 20 times most. fairly simple 2 use, please, shes blonde as blonde gets. thanks

6. diabolos

diabolos Guest

7. digitalx1

digitalx1 Member

wuts a good prog i can use to burn PS2 format DVD's...

8. diabolos

diabolos Guest

9. flynn53

flynn53 Member

I agree nero is the best i use it regularly and it's it's good from mburing audio to data cds it doesn't cost that much were i live it's pretty easy to get a pirated copy.

10. davidf1

davidf1 Member